We provide a wide range of Employment Support services to enable our you to gain the skills and confidence to move into employment or volunteering.
Our professional and caring staff teams have a real passion for helping those seeking a pathway into employment or training and we have a strong commitment to tackling unemployment in the Black Country region.
Our Employment support services include:
- An initial 1-2-1 advice and guidance (IAG) appointment with one of our employment advisors where we discuss with you your goals and aspirations and look at ways that we can help you address any barriers that you need help with.
Following your initial appointment you will be offered a range of services to support your journey including:
- ‘Stepping Stones’ Employability programme
- Confidence Building
- Developing Interview Techniques
- Basic IT Training
- Additional IT support
- Applying for Jobs Online
- Support with Universal Job Match
- Universal Credit applications
- Job Searching
- Sector Specific Training
- CV writing and mock interview sessions
- Customer Service Training
- Voluntary Work Experience
- Financial and Budgeting skills
- Accredited Training Courses
- Non-accredited Training Courses
- Social/Volunteer group sessions and events
We will continue to support you and offer you options to attend our drop-in Job Club or IT sessions or provide any further advice or referrals to our local partner agencies to continue your personal development.
To book an initial appointment please call us on 01902 572397.